Audio-Video/ Electronics Technician
- Division: POMEC/Engineering
- Reporting To: Director of Engineering
- Issue Date: 21-Apr-2023
- Issue Type: New
- Responsibility Level: Grade 12
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain, repair, install, troubleshoot and service existing electronic systems.
- Carrying out scheduled preventative maintenance and repair/maintenance of equipment.
- Read drawings, training manuals and instructions in order to perform duties.
- Attend training sessions and report to the Supervisor.
- Adjust and replace defective or improperly functioning circuitry and electronics components using hand tools and soldering iron.
- Repair or modify cables and equipment returned by operational users.
- Contribute to team effort by performing other tasks as appropriate and/or necessary.
- Write daily log, update reports and maintain inventory of electronic components/spare parts.
- To set-up and operate audio-video equipment for functions and meetings in the hotel.
Qualification: ITI Electronics / Vocational Electronics course