- Division: Sales & Marketing
- Reporting To: Director of Sales & Marketing
- Issue Date: 06-Nov-2023
- Issue Type: New
- Responsibility Level: Grade 9
- Attend and participate in any meetings (department, communications, etc.) as and when required.
- Sell Metropolitan Dubai Hotel to local corporate accounts.
- Identify and manage sales opportunities in the local market.
- To present monthly reports detailing activities undertaken, revenue generated and future plans in line with departmental budget.
- Always be aware of occupancy levels forecasts.
- Develop a coherent plan for each of your key corporate clients.
- Provide clear and precise written communications to your clients and colleagues
- Remain up to date with local and regional developments.
- To understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- To report for duty punctually wearing smart attire according to the Hotel’s dress codes and nametag at all times.
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- To maintain a good rapport and working relationship with staff in the department and all other departments.
- To attend and contribute to all staff meetings, Departmental and Hotel Training scheduled, and other related activities.
- To respond to any changes in the office function as dictated by the hotel.
- To provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
- Project at all times a positive and motivated attitude and exercise self-control.
- Handle guest, suppliers and employee enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests/suppliers.